Cheguei, estou em Casa

"Cheguei, estou em casa" é a mais curta palestra sobre Dharma que eu já realizei até hoje. "Cheguei, estou em casa" significa "Eu não quero mais correr/fugir". Você precisa deste insight (desta compreensão) para que possa inteiramente estabelecer o aqui e o agora e abraçar a vida com todas suas maravilhas.
"I have arrived, I am home" is the shortest Dharma Talk I have ever given. "I have arrived, I am home" means "I don't want to run anymore." You need that insight in order to be truly established in the here and now, and to embrace life with all its wonders.

Foto: "I have arrived, I am home" is the shortest Dharma Talk I have ever given. "I have arrived, I am home" means "I don't want to run anymore." You need that insight in order to be truly established in the here and now, and to embrace life with all its wonders.